Friday, October 8, 2010

Detail & Close Ups

So I love detail and close ups! Why? Because you can see things you don't normally see in the usual picture.  You can see the detail in the beautiful flowers or maybe the sweat forming on a singers face during a concert. In close ups you can see things you may have never noticed before. I hope you enjoy the detail in these pictures, sorry they are not as clear as they are on my computer. 
Cherry Blossom


I love going to concerts! And I think its neat to get pictures of the guitars they use. Sometimes they'll be playing so fast that their fingers blur, I think thats a neat detail :)

The Classic Crime

I think it's neat to get background detail sometimes...

So I did have one better than this, where the ant was more in focus, but I couldn't find it. But I still think it's cool how the white sand was in focus, it almost looks like its sparkling.
White Sands National Monument

So both of these (above and below) have been edited. I decided that I wanted to mess around with some of the features on my camera and this is what I ended up with.  


This is one of my favorite details! The bark on a tree! I just think it's really neat to see how intricate God's creation is!



I love rain! This is one of the water droplet I was able to catch, next time I aim for a more attractive background though. :)

I hope you enjoyed them!

No comments:

Post a Comment