Monday, October 4, 2010

Starting Out

ok, so this is my first time ever starting a blog so bare with me. I will try to post photos weekly. These pictures I have taken are unedited except for maybe some cropping. If I did try and alter them at all I will specify. I like natural photos because it shows the talent is in the photographer not the computer software (although some of those programs can be pretty cool). I hope you enjoy it.
 Right now the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta just started and here are some pictures that I've taken.
The sun blinded me while I was trying to get this picture.

This picture didn't turn out that great, I just thought it was a neat banner.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. haha! I love your description :) BAM! I'm glad you like 'em :D ♥ you bunches!

    ReplyDelete